Friday, October 14, 2011

Hannah Rose Orton.



A beautiful girl, born on October 10th, 1995. Left this cruel world on July 28th, 2011. I miss her. I truely do. Hannah Rose Orton was a talented girl. She drew. And she was hella talented. She drew Anime. Very well. She had a kitten named Jiji. A cute cat.I've only met once. I met Hannah when I started Middle School. It was an interesting gathering. I met her through two friends of mine. Hannah and I didn't talk that much, but we said hello once in a while. She was one of the people who got me into drawing. But I'm not here to talk about me. I'm just here to talk about her. She was a loving girl. She was talented and caring. She didn't take much bullshit. She was amazing. I wish I was there to say goodbye to her when I left school. I memeber seeing her when I was getting my math teacher to sign my paper.
Hannah. I miss you so much. You are so talented and so beautiful. I don't think this world deserved you. You were to amazing for this world. I know your family loved you and they did. I will visit you everyday on your birthday. I love you Hannah. And I hope you know that. I miss you truely. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment